Victorian Inquiry into Child abuse in Religious and Other Institutions. I had the honor of being one of the speakers at this historical event on Wednesday 13th November 2013. I don't believe that child abuse will ever be eradicated from society but I live in the hope that higher penalties, better support and transparency might lessen the impact for those who suffer at the hands of the evil that is child abuse within organizations. My heart goes out to all victims and I hope that another inquiry will take place soon for the children who are abused in their own homes by family members and so called friends.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-11-13/report-damns-coverup-of-child-sexual-abuse/5090384?section=vic
                                                                        Self Portrait

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life