Mindfulness has enriched my life to the point that I feel that I not only experience beauty every where but I feel connected to and with and in the universe, in a way that brings me peace and joy at the most unexpected moments. Our lives seem to be so busy that we may miss the simple joys in life, a laugh on the breeze, rain on a window, the death of one season and the birth of a new one. I have been given the gift of a truer life through mindfulness. I am a participant in life rather than the automaton, going through the motions in a dissociated state. Please feel free to take a moment to watch the simple beauty of a plastic bag, dancing with leaves in the wind. 'American Beauty' - Thomas Newman (from the 'plastic bag scene')


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life