Popular posts from this blog
20 Minute Contact with Nature Reduces Stress Hormone Cortisol : By Neuroscience News
The Big Box of Crayons - Robert Arnold
10 Things to NEVER Do as a Dementia Caregiver - Dr. Camille Sinclair
Free Dementia Webinars - Dementia Australia.
Are you, or is some one you love, looking to manage the challenges of living with dementia? Receiving a diognosis of dementia can be both frightening and confusing. Dementia Australia offers support and education for those experincing the wide range of symptoms of this progressive disease. It is suitable for people with a diognosis and for their loved ones and carers. The link below offers vast topics on aspects of dementia. Of course, we all have our own personal challenges. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. https://www.dementia.org.au/about-dementia/dementia-expert-webinars#therapies-activities-and-engagement

Hey guys,
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking out to HelpGuide.org. They have loads of great content. I actually found this Conflict Resolution course that may come in handy. You can check it out here: https://axiodevelopment.co.uk/training-courses/communication-skills-courses/conflict-resolution-skills-training-course/
Thanks again for the link to Helpguide - saved a life!
Cool Jim, That's what it's all about
Delete