Adv. Cert. Animal Assisted Interventions, Dip. Transpersonal Art Therapy, B. Holistic Counselling.
EMAIL:artoflifewithmairead@gmail.com WEB:www.artoflifewithmairead.com.au
NO MATERIAL ON THIS BLOG IS TO BE USED AS A SELF DIOGNISTIC TOOL
Music - Beautiful Cello Violin Piano Harp
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
This post is dedicated to my daughter who is at a camp in the Himalayas, where I think the photo for this album cover was captured.
Compare the photo below that Matilda sent me yesterday
Honouring Children’s Rights Conference 17th May 2017 https://www.whiteribbon.org.au/understand-domestic-violence/what-is-domestic-violence/cycle-of-violence/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAk-7jBRD9ARIsAEy8mh45HE3Ne2oBm_MG7QwXtyGacGzmY4pzzHntk5WDezio1x27k2xTM_waAo0CEALw_wcB
Are you, or is some one you love, looking to manage the challenges of living with dementia? Receiving a diognosis of dementia can be both frightening and confusing. Dementia Australia offers support and education for those experincing the wide range of symptoms of this progressive disease. It is suitable for people with a diognosis and for their loved ones and carers. The link below offers vast topics on aspects of dementia. Of course, we all have our own personal challenges. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. https://www.dementia.org.au/about-dementia/dementia-expert-webinars#therapies-activities-and-engagement
Comments
Post a Comment