My response to comments made by Fr Solma in this article: Having Hartman's title removed has nothing to do with punitive punishment or satisfying my desires. It is about trying to ensure the safety of children and vulnerable adults from believing that Hartman is a man who can be trusted. Should a doctor, teacher, counsellor or lawyer who is found guilty of raping and beating children be permitted to introduce themselves under such respected titles. I think not. I agree with 24/7 supervision but because of past experience, I do not trust the supervisors. They have already proven themselves unreliable. Once again I see no remorse in statement made by Solma in this interview, nor in the decisions made by the church. Mairead Ashcroft 26/7/17


http://www.starweekly.com.au/news/catholic-brother-bernard-hartman-released-from-jail/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life