Popular posts from this blog
20 Minute Contact with Nature Reduces Stress Hormone Cortisol : By Neuroscience News
The Big Box of Crayons - Robert Arnold
10 Things to NEVER Do as a Dementia Caregiver - Dr. Camille Sinclair
Free Dementia Webinars - Dementia Australia.
Are you, or is some one you love, looking to manage the challenges of living with dementia? Receiving a diognosis of dementia can be both frightening and confusing. Dementia Australia offers support and education for those experincing the wide range of symptoms of this progressive disease. It is suitable for people with a diognosis and for their loved ones and carers. The link below offers vast topics on aspects of dementia. Of course, we all have our own personal challenges. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. https://www.dementia.org.au/about-dementia/dementia-expert-webinars#therapies-activities-and-engagement
Your article is very helpful. Every day your blog inspire me a lot and helped to develop something new like I have developed a new app : dr. ryan shephard this is great and enjoyable. Thanks for the awesome posts, please keep updated regularly.
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome and good luck with your developments. I read the Dr Ryne Shephard article and some forwarding articles and found them to me very sound advice. Mind, Body Spirit, Earth balance is the key to overall wellness.
ReplyDeleteLive your Bliss,
Mairead