Why are we called MoonDaisy? it is in honor of our much loved dogs who sadly passed away within one month of each other. SVETLANA: MoonDog's name came from was a children's story I wrote. Reggie became my muse for the illustrations - and this name has stuck! Moon Dog became a bit of a legend around the kid lit writers in LA and even attended some of the retreats my friend Dawne and I facilitated. He has hobnobbed with literary agents and editors from the big publishing houses in the US. What a dog! MAIREAD: Daisy was a much loved mutt. I was very unwell for a number of years and I had a companion dog named Bobbie. As I began to heal and get out into the world I brought Daisy into our lively home to be a companion for Bobbie when I wasn't there. Sadly both Bob and Days are gone now but their memories will live on. Reg Moon Dog and Daisy were our shadows, always there next to us and never left our sides. They were incredibly smart and did all sorts of tricks and were always so eager to please. We loved them so!




                             
                                                                                                                         

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life