Innocent Child of The Village ( Free, non-political and non-religious event) Altona Beach, Melbourne, Australia

https://www.facebook.com/events/406451209531857/

Children are societies most valuable gifts but sadly, 1 in 3 girls and 1 in 5 boys in Australia, have their innocence mutilated before the age of 16.

In homage to those who have endured and survived, I will be offering my thoughts and dreams for all children and adult survivors who may need support from the community. I will also be offering empathy for those who have chosen to take their own lives.

I will be at Altona Beach (at the right hand side of the Pier) at sunset to send positive wishes of support onto the wind, in the hope that my intentions might land where they are needed most.

I invite you to join me. It is not compulsory but you may wish to bring a candle to light, a bell to ring, a song to sing, a movement to embody or an inner thought to express with your heart.

This process will end once the sun has set. I will be there rain, hail or shine either on my own or with you and others

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life