Nadine Burke Harris: How childhood trauma affects health across a lifetime - I have shared this video before but it has never been more poignant to my life as it is right now. My health is so poor that I can no longer pretend that I am able to function in my daily life. I am struggling every day to complete tasks which a woman of 51 would normally breeze through. My heart is failing, I am in constant pain, I suffer with exhaustion and brain fog and struggle to maintain friendships due to lack of energy to participate. Reaching this point has been creeping up on me for many years and I have been fighting hard to keep going but I feel that I am fighting a loosing battle at the moment.Something needs to change and I am getting all of the help that I can to assist me in making decisions that will result in me living a more fulfilling life. No.1 - more art!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life