How Vacations and Meditation Heal the Body and Mind Harvard research reveals how going on vacation, especially if you meditate while you're on vacation, restores your body and mind on a genetic level. By Crystal Goh

http://www.mindful.org/vacations-meditation-heal-body-mind/


This will be me on one month's time, lazing in the warmth of Darwin in the wet season. I plan to stare at the night sky and watch the sheet lightning flash across to vastness of the heavens. I will have many more holidays now that all 7 children are finished school and able to care for themselves, particularly after reading this article. It has been 15 years since my last trip with my husband and I am looking forward to it immensely.

Live your Bliss
Mairead

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life