Popular posts from this blog
20 Minute Contact with Nature Reduces Stress Hormone Cortisol : By Neuroscience News
The Big Box of Crayons - Robert Arnold
10 Things to NEVER Do as a Dementia Caregiver - Dr. Camille Sinclair
Free Dementia Webinars - Dementia Australia.
Are you, or is some one you love, looking to manage the challenges of living with dementia? Receiving a diognosis of dementia can be both frightening and confusing. Dementia Australia offers support and education for those experincing the wide range of symptoms of this progressive disease. It is suitable for people with a diognosis and for their loved ones and carers. The link below offers vast topics on aspects of dementia. Of course, we all have our own personal challenges. I hope you find it as helpful as I have. https://www.dementia.org.au/about-dementia/dementia-expert-webinars#therapies-activities-and-engagement

Sorry for your loss. I understand you, I loss my childhood dog a year ago but the pain still the same and After his pet cremation chantilly I got my new pet from the shelter and for me it's a big help for me to move on. You can try that also.
ReplyDelete