Today was an extremely difficult day and I want to say how proud I am of my children and husband who have supported me throughout this ordeal of 17 winters despite some overwhelmingly negative life experiences. Today, my youngest son Campbell, 21 next week, gave a most powerful statement, not only on his behalf, but on the behalf of his older brother and 2 sisters. I feel that had I kept my horrific secret of abuse from my family, I expect that they would still have faced the life difficulties due to the heart wrenching impact of my abuse but without any understanding. This may have lead to anger, shame, guilt and blame within our family unit. I believe that had I remained silent, my children, husband and myself would have not been given the valuable opportunity to find healing.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/video/watch/28718265/victim-of-cruel-pedophile-catholic-brother-speaks-out/#page1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life