Today's events have really taken it out of me. I am so tired, and my head aches. 3 years with one suspended. Once Hartman serves his 2 years in jail he will be sent back to the states. I know that this short term might anger some but please keep in mind that most perpetrators of historical crime serve no sentence at all. My heart goes out to all of the survivors who have undergone the harrowing experience of facing their abuser to have the offender walk free. Please see today as a progressive step in the right direction. 2 years for three counts of sexual crimes of the most severe nature and 4 other crimes of assault are worth a LOT more than a short 2 years.

http://tenplay.com.au/news/melbourne/2015/7/24/paedophile-catholic-brother-jailed

It's about time. It took me 16 years and I would do that 16 years over again if I needed to. For those who live in Victoria Australia who may wish to report abuse SANO Task force does not require you to take criminal action if you don't want to. You can make a report with no obligation to take the matter further and you will be directed to organisations that can help with healing. Please find information about the SANO Task Force below.   https://www.victas.uca.org.au/communitys…/Documents/Sano.pdf

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life