Welcome to my new Art of Life Facebook page. I live in Melbourne Australia and have begun my private practice in Altona. I am a current Post Graduate Student at the Australian College of Applied Psychology studying a Masters in Counselling and Psychotherapy. I am researching the prevention of childhood grooming and sexual abuse. I have experience working with Trauma, PTSD, Adult survivors of Childhood and Adult sexual abuse, grief, somatic and psychogenic disorders and the relationship of the self. In 2012 I was honored to receive the City of Hobson Bay Inspirational Women's Award for my volunteer work with survivors of sexual abuse.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Art-of-Life-Counselling/1443378555986876?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21 DIY Creative Crafts for Adults - By Abun & Life